Join the Ace of Spades

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
A few questions for the OP, how much does it suck to be a goon? When did you find out? Did your parents disown you or are you still in the closet with that secret? Is there any cure for it besides cardiac arrest?

Inbrainsane

Rear Admiral
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Inbrainsane
A few questions for the OP, how much does it suck to be a goon? When did you find out? Did your parents disown you or are you still in the closet with that secret? Is there any cure for it besides cardiac arrest?
It sucks big time and I am working towards my cardiac arrest by eating a burkey every other day.

Sorry all. This was planned as an event where we would have as many players as possible, so I crossposted this on goons and frogswarm comms. And to be able to organize 20-30 people I decided to use goon infrastructure.

I did not make it clear enough. This was a mistake on my part.

OP success. :)

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
I'd rather eat a thermite grenade frosted with razors than have any part in goon events. Good luck.

Reactions: Dranoc

Chase Rockcole

Captain
Sep 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Meowmix28
i think the idea was great really do but i aggree with CPT on this one anything involving goons isnt somthing i want to involve myself with.

Chase Rockcole

Captain
Sep 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Meowmix28
not really right now theres a 50/50 we really dont know what this forum is i asked some ppl say recuiting some ppl say a nice event for all us members to share all i know for sure is that i gotta stick with the org i tagged myself with.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Did I accidentally log in to the test alliance eve forums?
Are you under the impression that goons are asswipes only in EVE?

lol...

Pick any multiplayer game / community and goons have fucked it up one way or another.

In SC the game isn't even out yet, Ben Lesnick is one of them and they already hacked the online store and preordered 15 Idrises before them being on the limited sale. And then CIG was like oh no we cannot do anything about that now...

CIG is organizing events and councils/forums with "most prominent orgs" and they call the Goons and not TEST (!!!!)

If that isn't metagame then I'm an actual zombie pirate.

And before you tell me that I shouldn't bother with that, I welcome any kind of adversarial actions IN GAME, but any metagaming tactics are targeting not my game character but my actual person and I won't stand for that.

Reactions: Dranoc

Madesson

Space Marshal
Feb 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Madesson
I wasn't saying it like it was a bad thing, it just reminded me of my eve test days. I'm sure they'll be just as tryhard in SC. Gives us something to fly our Auroras toward.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
I wasn't saying it like it was a bad thing, it just reminded me of my eve test days. I'm sure they'll be just as tryhard in SC. Gives us something to fly our Auroras toward.
There is the problem. If swarming them with Auroras made any difference I'd be fine with it. But the problem with them is that you swarm them with Auroras and they SWAT you or cut down your electricity or drive you over with a car.

Madesson

Space Marshal
Feb 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Madesson
Internet spaceships is serious business.

PS - Goon spies, please don't get me put on the US terror watch list.

Forgot your password?