RSI Handle
Black_Sunder

dethos

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jan 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Helphyre
Just to remind everyone the Taurus giveaway on the RSI forum is in its final week so go enter by telling your worst date story or making fun of people with bad dates. That thread can be found here:

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/318104/giveaway-this-constellation-taurus-needs-a-home-tell-us-about-a-bad-date-or-just-comment-to-win/p1

Oh what is that? You want ANOTHER giveaway to enter? Well check back on the TEST forum here March 14th. I've got a present for ya!
I know I would win....When you have a story like mine. and I don't want to be laughed at......again...People are mean

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Just to remind everyone the Taurus giveaway on the RSI forum is in its final week so go enter by telling your worst date story or making fun of people with bad dates. That thread can be found here:

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/318104/giveaway-this-constellation-taurus-needs-a-home-tell-us-about-a-bad-date-or-just-comment-to-win/p1

Oh what is that? You want ANOTHER giveaway to enter? Well check back on the TEST forum here March 14th. I've got a present for ya!
You beautiful sexy beast. More giveaways? I'd hug you... If you'd quit Neo- dodging me all the time. It's just a little hug man.

Reactions: Halesh and Grimbli

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
how about volume of bad dates? :D

i have soooo many bad dates it's sick...
Man, so many comments, all so inappropriate, all relating to my own past failed relationships (bad dates that I tried to fix with a ring. That's how you do it, right?) Haha.

Thank God I'm done with the dating scene.

Reactions: Soven Taliesyn

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Think you should thank your wife for putting up with you. Haha
Every damn day, ha. She's the best. She plays rugby and hockey, cooks a mean goulash, and makes pretty babies. All while putting up with me...and @CrudeSasquatch.
Because what lady doesn't want a basement dwelling brother in-law haunting the dark recesses of her house.

Forgot your password?