Just a warning those unfamiliar with trading

Rabidsponge

Space Marshal
Mar 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Khlutz
Make sure you have a middle man if at all possible, and better yet stick to trading with test members so you don't end up like me and loose your Hull D thinking your getting a Banu MM. :(

Scammers: 1
Rabidsponge: 0

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
why would you trade for a BMM when you could get one during the next anniversary sale, or CCU a LTI Hull A to a BBM

:/

that sucks bro

Last edited:

Eiyron

Space Marshal
Jan 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Eiyron
Suggest you contact Concierge or CS IMMEDIATELY. you never know, they might help you out

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
CIG can definitely help. Also if you did trade through /r/Starcitizen_trades contact the mods immediately (they have good channels with CIG also).

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Aye, trading is dangerous. The more valuable the trade, the more temptation to cheat. Hope it works out.

Tooterfish

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Tooterfish
Make sure you have a middle man if at all possible, and better yet stick to trading with test members so you don't end up like me and loose your Hull D thinking your getting a Banu MM. :(

Scammers: 1
Rabidsponge: 0
I've been robbed by a reputable member of Test, and he has since left the org with my stuff and never paid. So don't think people here are any better than anywhere else. Your chances of success may improve but there's always risk anywhere you go. If you're dealing in internet sales directly with individuals, you should take payment first before you send anything or stick to official retailers.

Doozie

Rear Admiral
Donor
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Doozie
Damn man, I'm very sorry to hear this happen. I would agree with the contact CIG idea, it's absolutely worth a shot.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
I've been robbed by a reputable member of Test, and he has since left the org with my stuff and never paid. So don't think people here are any better than anywhere else. Your chances of success may improve but there's always risk anywhere you go. If you're dealing in internet sales directly with individuals, you should take payment first before you send anything or stick to official retailers.
who was that? :c

Yex

Space Marshal
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Yex
Should have gotten his/her phone number first and maybe facebook. Asking for an address is too much
Then if it happens, which is now pretty unlikely, you can show up on their front door and kill them.

Tooterfish

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Tooterfish
who was that? :c
I promised your fearless leaders that I wasn't going to publicly condemn the guy. He's no longer in the Org. The moral of the story is you trust nobody unless you're willing to take a loss. @Yex, I have all his information, but as I've learned from being burned on Ebay for a $1,000 CPU that never shipped a few years ago, the police won't do much for you. They'll at best track the guy down, help you get a case together to sue. Caveat is you will have to fie in their state. In this case, $200 isn't worth the trouble for me. Just keep all this in mind. Being in Test is free, and nobody is obligated to integrity here or anywhere that doesn't keep the leverage of the trade at least equal for both parties. The SC Gray Market is an enormous risk for buyers.

Forgot your password?