Just an idea.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I think that the "Official" TEST base would be in the shape of a pair of massive kegs side by side with a gigantic beer tap shaped portion extending from between them which would contain a capital class sized rail gun that would launch kegs at incoming ships to welcome them to the party.
I see what you did there. It's dangling right there in front of me.

And I'm thirsty.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I would say no on that.

1) We have already backed this project, some members here have spent more on spaceship jpegs that most of us spend on cars. Giving CIG more money than what we already have is not necessary.

2) We will earn, fight and win our resources in the verse, just like all the other orgs. It would be extremely unfair to the smaller orgs if we start off with a giant space station.

That being said, I hope end-game mechanics allow us to build a giant Death Star so we can bring order and peace to the universe.
Very well put I just hope they will actually allow us to make our own space station I don't mind collecting resources for that.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
I think that the "Official" TEST base would be in the shape of a pair of massive kegs side by side with a gigantic beer tap shaped portion extending from between them which would contain a capital class sized rail gun that would launch kegs at incoming ships to welcome them to the party.
Also you could just dial up the power and launch empty kegs at enemy ships to shoot them down.

Forgot your password?