Just bought a Virpil Connie A left side looking for some help please.

KuruptU4Fun

Vice Admiral
Dec 10, 2021
RSI Handle
KuruptU4Fun68
I'm simply lost when it comes to the config tool, I want to set up my left side to control not only throttle but control setup for my Prospector/ Vulcan. Any assistance would certainly be appreciated!

Reactions: Ayeteeone

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
Start with this and adapt as needed. Buzz Killer does great work. There are editable pdf’s for Virpil’s so you can remember what everything does.

Reactions: Ayeteeone

KuruptU4Fun

Vice Admiral
Dec 10, 2021
RSI Handle
KuruptU4Fun68
I've got parts to make my left hosas work more like a throttle. But getting the buttons set up from their user interface is beyond me currently.

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
  • o7
Reactions: KuruptU4Fun

RoosterRage

Captain
Donor
Jul 16, 2022
RSI Handle
RoosterRage
I've got parts to make my left hosas work more like a throttle. But getting the buttons set up from their user interface is beyond me currently.
Which user interface SC's or Virpils? For Virpil download the software from their website then watch the YouTube walkthrough video, once all buttons and axis are calibrated just go into SC advanced keybindings and assign each to what you want and remember that when inverting controls like a throttle you will need to select hotas 2 or even hotas 3 depending on how Windows assigned the input controllers. (unplugging and plugging sticks back in usually screws your controls up)

Forgot your password?