Just dropping this here...

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Those that are choosing to act in this destructive manner, deserve to have their lives ruined with impunity using the same things they used against others, until they make themselves extinct. Some lines, you can't step back from after crossing, that is where these vermin are now as far as I'm concerned. May karma cause them all the suffering that they've caused others, while blessing those that have had wrong done to them.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Also, I found it interesting that they made comments about how if the video creator had never talked about them then he'd never have heard about them, meanwhile justified their systematic harassment of other players as just '**** talk', memes, and 'part of the game'.
Hypocrisy seems like too light of a word for asserting that harassment is a lesser offense than calling out someone for harassment.

FerethTheFox

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2016
RSI Handle
FerethTheFox
Those that are choosing to act in this destructive manner, deserve to have their lives ruined with impunity using the same things they used against others, until they make themselves extinct. Some lines, you can't step back from after crossing, that is where these vermin are now as far as I'm concerned. May karma cause them all the suffering that they've caused others, while blessing those that have had wrong done to them.
WellcI understand how you feel, I do not think we should stoop down to their level. We need to put pressure on CIG to do something about this yes, but to do what they did makes us no better. This need to be handled officially by the peipme in charge to set a precedent saying these actions will have tremendous consequences.

Forgot your password?