Just Hyding about ...

Hyde

Commander
Apr 19, 2019
RSI Handle
Hyding
Heyo.

Pretty new @ SC. 47yo, which is old enough that Wing Commander was the reason for building my first system.

I've been around a few games in my years. I range from old school ASCII Roguelikes to MMORPGs and now SC. Up until a couple of years ago I was hardcore raiding in WoW. Before that was many years (since 2001) in Anarchy Online.

SC is going to be my reason for building a new system when Zen 2 is available. I've already got a couple of T16000Ms en route along with a headset (yeah, up until now I was the evil bastard in Discord with a Yeti mic but still using full speakers in the background, sue me).

Currently flying a Cutlass Black, Avenger Titan and a Dragonfly. Seriously pondering a Prospector.

I'm "retired". It's a medical thing. So I pop in at fairly random times. When I was working it was in various technical marketing roles for Linux and routing companies (but never a Linux Routing company). So I'm a bit familiar with the inner workings of software dev shops and am somehow enjoying alpha testing a product again.

Gr33nh0use

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gr33nh0use
Welcome Hyde! You may be retired but test will put you back to work... having fun!

see what i did there?

Forgot your password?