Just throwing this out there

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Choke their engine with some Aurora wreck and you are good to go... no need for this type of complex plan...
Seems to me that answers a different question. It tells us if we can disable an engine with an Aurora?... It doesn't answer the question, Can we blow up an Idris with mining lasers? They are both very valid, but different questions.

Joehockey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Apr 8, 2017
RSI Handle
Joehockey
I hope they don't destroy PO. It's the best port, no running around for 10mins after re spawn to get to a spaceport.
Well remember they've said that PO will need a fairly substantial rework/rebuild considering the amount of tech that has been developed since PO was put in the verse. This would be a pretty cool opportunity to make it work with the lore. Destroy it or heavily damage it from a pirate idris fleet and have a "rebuild" as part of the story of the Stanton System. Would also be really cool for backers who are around or play during that time to be able to look at Stanton lore 2-5 years from now and say, "I was part of the Battle for Stanton (or whatever the call it)". Especially considering we know that the game will blowup in terms of numbers on the day the game gets a "full release" so we'd be able to "stand out" as veterans. Maybe a patch or decal that's small but noticeable when you're looking for it.

Kinda like Elite Dangerous just had that event thing recently with a Generations ship. You had to aid one of two factions to decide the fate of the generation ship and then after one side one, if you flew to the final location or did a mission in reference to the mission you could get an event decal/paintjob for your ships. Something as simple as that would be amazing IMO.

Forgot your password?