Just wow...

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
I was disappointed when he made the comment about not allowing players to get as close to populated areas as he was...I am so offended!!!

...not like we would get drunk then crash into a populated area...more than once...or twice...a piece...that we can remember...

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Is this a tech demo or a proper ingame planet?

I don't want a planet like this, must have trillions living there going off density and scale. I don't have a ship big enough to steal their stuff.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I was disappointed when he made the comment about not allowing players to get as close to populated areas as he was...I am so offended!!!

...not like we would get drunk then crash into a populated area...more than once...or twice...a piece...that we can remember...

Then you didn't listen to what he actually said.... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Quote C.R....
"Not shore we actually going to let you this close to the populated areas .... But..... we let you guys do it he he he he..."

Is this a tech demo or a proper ingame planet?

I don't want a planet like this, must have trillions living there going off density and scale. I don't have a ship big enough to steal their stuff.
Yes Arc Corp is in game planet as shown in the demo and the planet is a Earth size industrial planet located in outer edge of Stanton system, where cities have grown together so it cover the hole planet.
:upside_down:
And it is a UEE protected planet so think stealing anything there would be very difficult..
But I heard there is some shady areas where things might not be all legit.. :japanese_goblin: ...finding the right alley.. :spy:

:beers:

Reactions: Bambooza and Deroth

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
They say, we won’t be albe to free flight like him

Forgot your password?