Katash Signing On

Katash

Lieutenant
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Katash
Howdy! Let me answer some of these extremely deep, scary questions and go back hiding in my corner!
Where you from stranger?

USA Virginia, Eastern shore, aprox 30 mins from NASA Flight Facility :) Good Launches here lately!
What drew you to Star Citizen?
I love Space sims, The graphics (need a new benchmark software!!!) PVP,Trading,PVE, Crowdfunded mostly. I Funded during the kickstarter age with just the 30$ scout. Now have a Freelancer LTI Package (physical set) :) Spent 170$ Not a little bit but not to much either!
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration really. I love exploring and finding new areas and the scenes! Ive played all the X series just to explore the areas. Its calm with the music blaring :)
What was the first game you remember playing?
Really? Like on a console or PC? lol. Console would be sega genesis and probably sonic lol. PC I believe Earth and beyond was my first MMO on Dialup! Still have the Demo disc :) Think the first game I really got into on pc first was Homeworld 1
What other games do you play?
Lately: Space Engineers... Alot.... To much... :D Way too much....
Splinter Cell Blacklist my stealth game atm.

MMOS? Used to play wow but no more. Do play GW2 now and then katash sierrette is handle.
Play eve-online also now and then. Started Eve in May 2004, Handle colwirthmb or now katash sierrette.
Also play BF4 now and then. Any more Multiplayer games? Eh not lately. Have a ps3 play now and then.
Feel free to hook up on steam, xolowirth.

And minecraft using resoant rise mod pack (200+ mods) but not lately. I love creative games because you get to make the world your own. Of course I play other Genres, Love RPGS like skyrim (200hrs or so steam says) Dragon age origins(1 not 2) NVM 1 and 2 etc etc. FPS Love stealth games more like splinter cell then straight up fps. COD is okay just for some quick matches before bed or something.

Picard or Kirk?
Both? Okay Picard.

Well that is overkill for those few questions but W/E!
Anyway Cya later sometime in some game!
P.S Got access to alpha multi for SC need to hit that! lol

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?