Kellog: the most fascinating system yet?

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
--The Orm: a protected, developing, sapient species

--Flo-Pets: is this the species the Xi'An like to eat and have created a huge black market for in the UEE?

--a prison planet that generates anti-matter the entire UEE military is reliant upon. Talk about a pregnant storyline!

--Not one but two jump-points direct into Vanduul space, and justified quite well, but talk about an accident waiting to happen!!!!!

Best system yet. Gotta ago visit, but sounds like one wants a fast, stealth craft. Great reason to own a Ghost Hornet, but how does one refuel? Running a covert refueling rig here one could earn a fortune, if one was the smuggler type (which I'm not.) Expect to find missions to Kellog in the seediest bars across the known 'verse!

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/spectrum-dispatch/16359-Galactic-Guide-Kellog-System

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I'm looking forward to smuggling, can't wait to get my missions to smuggle body parts into Montoyas bedro... Laboratory.

Drugs, booze, poison, banned merchandise and of course stolen items are just some of the stuff I'll be smuggling in my ships.

TheWoad

ADI Spai
Feb 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Woady McWoadface
Sounds like home to me!!! I don't know what Flo-Pets are, but I want three.

Prison labor used to create antimatter? What could go wrong! There is absolutely nothing wrong with putting murderers, political dissidents and jaywalkers in charge of maintaining and operating the Large Hadron Collider.

Two jump points into Vanduul space, eh? So this is where I'll base my diplomatic mission. Most likely on the prison planet. In the Bengal that I find and crash there.

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
--The Orm: a protected, developing, sapient species

So the Verse has it's own version of TESTies.
We must show these poor souls the (Bud) Light! We must do our best to help alleviate what Ales these brothers in need! We must make life more Beerable for them! Bring forth...The Beerfarer!

Reactions: CosmicTrader
Forgot your password?