Kerbal Space Program ???

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I left Jeb alone orbiting Laythe for 2 months last summer while I was away. When I came back, the PC crashed, and KSP was no more... had to replace the drive and reinstall. Jeb's never forgiven me for that, and he has developed a funny twitch.

Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76
So finally after 5 years of playing KSP , i've more or less got to do what i've always wanted . Took a shed load of mods , more than one cfg tweak , oh and a Computer built just to mod the hell out of KSP .

So firstly thanks to all the KSP Modders out there for continuing to supply the community with there time to make these mods .

My Parents silly huh , well when 2001 came out to general release they took me to see it , after that I was pretty much hooked on Science fiction and have been for over 50 years .

So here it is my 60th Birthday ( it's not till August , thankfully so got a few months left in my 50's
:lol:
) present to me .

Oh yeah special occasional guest appearance by the Mouse Cursor
:wacko:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZcLT2AjMIE&t=9s

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I like it! I've dabbled a bit with designing some parts, but nothing serious. The design process is too much like work sometimes, and that makes it collide with some other hobbies, which are also too much like work. Did I mention that I need a life?

Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76
2019 final cut

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs8iU8nKwng&t=20s

Mods Used
Aviation Lights
B9 Areospace , B9 HX , B9 Legacy , B9 Animation Modules , B9 PartSwitch
CameraTools
DistantObject
DockRotate
E.V.E
KS3p
KSPRC
LBSI
MagicSmokeIndustries
Opt ,Opt Legacy , Opt Reconfig
Planetshine
RealPlume
Scatterer
SoundtrackEditor
StationalCunstructs
StationPartsExpnasion
TURD
Tweakscale
UmbraspaceIndustries
WildBlueIndustries
Edited in Vegas Pro 15 & Video Converter Ultimate .
Music Royalty Free from various sources .

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I thought it was when oxygen atoms divorced and separated.
I was actually thinking about oxygen atoms divorcing, and getting into 3 somes with two hydrogen atoms. That's one of the reasons you don't find that many between the water table and the sky. Most of them are mucking up someone elses parade, forming life and junk like that.

EVPilot

Space Marshal
Apr 1, 2018
RSI Handle
EVPilot
My favorite thing to do is launch a kerbal and get him stranded. I then send a rescue mission which is guaranteed to fail. I then send another failed rescue over and over until Iโ€™m out of time and have to go back to work.

Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76
My favorite thing to do is launch a kerbal and get him stranded. I then send a rescue mission which is guaranteed to fail. I then send another failed rescue over and over until Iโ€™m out of time and have to go back to work.
Aha yer that is the Classic Digestive Rescue Mission , your dunking your Digestive Biscuit in yer hot drink it falls in so you use and seceond one that also falls in and they both drown .

Forgot your password?