Kingdom Come Deliverance FREE

invalidData

Commander
Jan 18, 2020
RSI Handle
invalidData
I don't understand the problem with epic either. Chinese investors are everywhere, every companiy did some mistakes, every platform has their exclusives...
I think it's good to have a serious competitor on steam, it's easy to use and i gather free games.

I've almost finished the main story back when the game came out and I really enjoyed it, but then had to abandon it cos of work..
How good is the DLC? Is it worth the money and playing through the whole game again just to check it out?
I watched a video on that topic by the german gaming magazin gamestar.
You can do all the DLC's after the main game.
But "A woman's lot" gets you a dog and it's more natural to level him up through out the game...
"From the Ashes" let's you build a settlement, that takes time... So it's propably more fun while you got enough other stuff to do.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I don't understand the problem with epic either. Chinese investors are everywhere, every companiy did some mistakes, every platform has their exclusives...
I think it's good to have a serious competitor on steam, it's easy to use and i gather free games.

I watched a video on that topic by the german gaming magazin gamestar.
You can do all the DLC's after the main game.
But "A woman's lot" gets you a dog and it's more natural to level him up through out the game...
"From the Ashes" let's you build a settlement, that takes time... So it's propably more fun while you got enough other stuff to do.
Thanks for this info, very useful! I'm currently way too busy with work/WoT/Warcaft3(original, not "classic" or remake) to jump into KCD again, but I'll get it oone day! :)

As for the epic store, it's the usual reason: "famous influencers" went Reeeeeeee when it launched and keep milking the hate train whenever they make a mistake, so ppl keep hating epic.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I don't hate Epic, nor can I do so for personal reasons. I only created my Epic account in order to receive the free Batman games. I've gotten several other nice titles since then as well for free. So for those with issues against Epic, I hope that Epic is eventually able to help you feel better about them, because I'd prefer that you be happy while enjoying good games.

Forgot your password?