Kirk Here

Kirk B

Commander
Donor
Apr 19, 2016
RSI Handle
Kirk B
Where you from stranger?
Seattle, Washington (Walla Walla for College)
What drew you to Star Citizen?
Ahem. Spaceships. Freedom to do things, plus opportunity for real online friends. Ahem.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
MWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA make wall of auroras to block valuable materials shipment, cover it like bees and steal it all. Also exploration and ALL OF IT.
What was the first game you remember playing?
Picmen
What other games do you play?
BF4, CSGO
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

The Citizen Sanders Video. Umm looked at your promotional material and liked the cut of 1000 aurora jibs blocking out the sun. Plus all jokes aside, this place is hilarious and seems pretty alive.
Picard or Kirk?
My name is Kirk. so. Introducing my self normally goes. "Hi I'm kirk" "Oh like the captain?" yes. like the captain. Except now I can use my real name and people won't think twice because SPACE FIGHTING

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Seattle! I went there once to watch the Blue Jays kick the Mariners all up and down a diamond. Then I went to see a movie for 1/10th the price of Vancouver. Then I watched dad buy a flat a beer for 10cents. Man what a great story.
Anyways, it was weird, because we crossed the border going south, and the rain stopped, and the sun shone, and FREEDOM was in the air, and bald eagles were floating around blowing on trumpets...
as soon as we got back to Canada, it started raining again, and bears attacked...
Anyways.
Welcome to TEST SQUADRON!

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Welcome, welcome Kirk B! I assume that there isn't a Kirk A, so I commend you for being the closest to Kirk J T.

Reactions: Kirk B

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
We are alive, in much the same way as when you lift up a half-rotted log in the forest and see wood beetles and rollie-pollies and silverfish scattering everywhere. We teem with life. Welcome to TEST!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
The captain is aboard! Hoist the sails and steer into the Sun, ya filthy landrats!

Reactions: Kirk B
Forgot your password?