Known live issues mini PU 2.5.0

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yesterday I had quantum drives playing up - occasionally it would quantum drive you into no where and then not let you use the select target key - so you were stuck in no where land and had to commit seppuku.

Guns play up on the constellation Andromeda and won't stop firing.

DeepDrum

Captain
Jun 27, 2016
RSI Handle
DeepDrum
There are lots of new bugs for me. No hud being one.
I'll be doing some idea testing today to determine the cause.
When confirmed, I will report the flaws if they truly exist.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Mentioned elsewhere, but I'll mention it here to. Adding contacts can be a bit finicky and leave you showing everyone offline. Solution seems to be to have both players add each other and then both restart game client. Then you should both appear online to one another.

Yesterday I had quantum drives playing up - occasionally it would quantum drive you into no where and then not let you use the select target key - so you were stuck in no where land and had to commit seppuku.

Guns play up on the constellation Andromeda and won't stop firing.
Guns sometimes won't stop firing in Freelancer also.

There are lots of new bugs for me. No hud being one.
I'll be doing some idea testing today to determine the cause.
When confirmed, I will report the flaws if they truly exist.
If you are talking about hud in the Hornet, I think the info is being transitioned into the dashboard displays. I think you can swap them around but I haven't tried this yet. The bottom right display is particularly not useful because it gets a bit buried behind chat window.

Reactions: AstroSam

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Ahhh. it may have been buried in chat. I'll have to check that.
Can you get at it to change weapons groupings?
Tinkered around with it in a Hornet Ghost for a bit this morning with @CosmicTrader 's advice. Hold Z to zoom in to screens and select between them with WASD, then you can adjust what they display by clicking little arrows. But I didn't see a weapon grouping option. Maybe it's hiding somewhere else...?
While it does look cool and you can get a useful display on your dashboard, it does reset every time you EVA to do a mission so you have to re-tinker everything and that might be more frustrating than it's worth.
Sure to be made more functional soon(tm) but I don't think the lack of helmet hud is actually a bug. I think it was a placeholder, albeit a very helpful placeholder.

Reactions: AstroSam

DeepDrum

Captain
Jun 27, 2016
RSI Handle
DeepDrum
Thanks BNeerjerker. I'll try some of that.
I hit Z yesterday and got a cursor (and loss of control of course) and the cursor had nothing to click on.

Forgot your password?