こんいちは! Hi there fellow Testies!

Kaizer Kilborn

Commander
Donor
Jul 23, 2017
RSI Handle
KaizerKilborn007
Where you from stranger? The hot, southwest US, Arizona

What drew you to Star Citizen? Love most space sims and games, and this seemed quite nice to back.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Being one of the biggest Test Squadron Jack of All Trades I can be, and adding my Aurora to blot out the sun.

What was the first game you remember playing? This really old DOS game about words and numbers that had a stupid clown that jumped into a pond when you got things right.

What other games do you play? SO MANY! To start with the space theme, Elite Dangerous, Eve Online to name the big ones. You can find a full list of my steams games just by searching for Kaizer Kilborn.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? First heard about here from searching for Organizations since the big Star Citizen youtubers always mentioned asking what other's ORGs were, and I thought I would need to jump on that bandwagon.

What convinced me to join was the humor involved in the application description, and the actual description showing I can do everything the game offers, and I don't have to only choose a single thing.

Picard or Kirk? Picard

Kaizer Kilborn

Commander
Donor
Jul 23, 2017
RSI Handle
KaizerKilborn007
Thank you everyone for the welcomes! <3 Feel free to contact me about anything Star Citizen and Test Squadron! If I can help you, I will.

Edit: I also can help you with math problems, some physics problems, and other things you think someone who is a jack of all trades could help you with. I am a master of none, mind you.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?