Kotaku is [CONCERN]ed

Pr0totype dFA

Space Marshal
Jan 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Pr0totype_dFA
I'm sure a new article will be written after CitizenCon (or when 3.0 comes out) and I thought this article is really well written with a lot of time spent investigating and going through the events throughout the years. The guy supposedly is a backer himself, so he's been along for the ride as well. I've been with Star Citizen since Kickstarter, and I've seen everything being made all up to this point. It's been an amazing journey so far plus seeing what Frankfurt has contributed to this game has been more than phenomenal.

I know a lot of us have faith in this project, as we continue to contribute and try to bring in more backers to help support our next gen addiction. Of course there is the Anti-Chris on the loose, going through every social media site and Space Game forums trying to bring down the success of the biggest game ever made. And I have the honor of being personally blocked by this Anti-Chris since I'm a strong backer of Star Citizen. People who are like that can't break through our wall too easily, even though some people hopped over to the other side of the wall that we have built since they are weak minded, easily manipulated individuals whom were never true backers from the start.

Not every feature will be featured at launch and I think it's more fun to have features being integrated into the game over the years we play, giving us more incentives to play throughout the years. If anyone is familiar with business in general, it's never a pretty sight to see, even if the facade is all beautiful and polished. I know a lot of you already know that but some people don't understand how business can end up behind closed doors, especially in a higher stress leveled occupation or in the spotlight where things are open to the public. So conflict happens and disgruntled employees come out into the public with personal issues against certain individuals and badmouth everything involved with the job itself, sometimes making up lies to make things seem worse than what they really are.

I will continue to back this project with what little funds I make and after this years lack of "good" AAA PC games, I have decided to use that extra money I would have put towards those games into Star Citizen. Of course, I will buy some games here and there but not as much as I was before since I found it to be a waste of money for 5-10 hour games, until they go on sale (depending on the title).

That being said, my dream of owning a Genesis Starliner and delivering pizzas with it will come true...in time. SOON™ o7

Forgot your password?