Last chance to buy!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
25 bucks for a fucking skin.
Nah, I think you're right. I got a CCU for the skin with C8X and just an upgrade for the C8X. Not applying either until I decide if I like the skin. Need someone to spawn it for me so I can look around it. If it only changes the outside, then I dont think I'll care.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Does anybody know if the upgrade to the "Explorer" livery is just the exterior paint job or if it also changes the interior colors on the walls etc? $25 for a paint job that is just external is ridiculous, if that also changes the color pallet on the inside walls as well, then it's less ridiculous, even for a ship that size.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Does anybody know if the upgrade to the "Explorer" livery is just the exterior paint job or if it also changes the interior colors on the walls etc? $25 for a paint job that is just external is ridiculous, if that also changes the color pallet on the inside walls as well, then it's less ridiculous, even for a ship that size.
It only changes the canopy glass and outside skin color. It also gives you the following in-game items, a Carrack plushie, a teeshirt, and a hat.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I'm not sure how long it'll be, but I'm melting and rebuying the upgrades every day when the 24 melt timer is up just to have a bunch in buyback in case people want them.

EVPilot

Space Marshal
Apr 1, 2018
RSI Handle
EVPilot
I decided to just upgrade from carrack to carrack with Pisces. Then I went and got the carrack, Pisces, tumbril, and Ursa and loaded her up. I’m complete. Ok now that that’s done who wants to buy my account?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Nah, I think you're right. I got a CCU for the skin with C8X and just an upgrade for the C8X. Not applying either until I decide if I like the skin. Need someone to spawn it for me so I can look around it. If it only changes the outside, then I dont think I'll care.
Teetering on the brink of the purchase...
It only changes the canopy glass and outside skin color. It also gives you the following in-game items, a Carrack plushie, a teeshirt, and a hat.
Shit, plushie? The same plushie we got for CitizenCon? Or a different one?

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I've learned my lesson when it comes to upgrades. Don't apply them unless:
1. The ship you're upgrading to is currently flight ready and proven to work.
2. You're 100% sure you're not going to melt that ship/package.
3. Have a backup CCU just in case you do melt.

This!!!! I learned the hard way!!!

Forgot your password?