Last Supper

Jolly_Green_Giant

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Jolly_Green_Giant
Well, I was extremely low on food money but extremely high in MRE's that somehow made their way home so...

Delicious.
Part of me wants to puke because it's brisket, and another part of me is letting my mouth water because I remember how hungry I was when I had to eat them. Chili mac will always reign supreme though. I heard they just brought the pizza MRE back so I suppose there is hope for a better nutritional future for our forces. The Marines still get crayons and glue though, there's no avoiding that.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Part of me wants to puke because it's brisket, and another part of me is letting my mouth water because I remember how hungry I was when I had to eat them. Chili mac will always reign supreme though. I heard they just brought the pizza MRE back so I suppose there is hope for a better nutritional future for our forces. The Marines still get crayons and glue though, there's no avoiding that.
The fuck you have against brisket? That shit is great. I hate the Spinach Mushrooms & Cream Sauce Fettuccine. Chili Mac forever <3

Forgot your password?