Latest Patch A VERY Merry Christmas!

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER
I just have to say that the latest patch, despite the overheated servers and not being able to get on for a few days, was oh sooooo worth the wait! In fact I think it's the best patch yet especially now that I can fly my Super Hornet - I may never get out of it again. So thanks Mr. Roberts and CIG for giving us the best present a space farer could have. Oh, and the Mustang isn't too shabby either - got one of those too and damn tempted to buy another one.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I sold my super hornet a while back, but now I see I need it again!

Broody

Grand Admiral
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
BROODY
:p:DI took the chance at last buying the Super Hornet. I guess it will be one of the best experience in game, because building up a team is based on the very first mate.
Getting into the Hornet first alone, being a couple in the Super Hornet and feel not to be alone and then into the Connie and find new mates furthermore and the the Idris and more and more meeting people arund the 'verse. Such a great idea!

Last edited:
Reactions: Overlord

Lonestar the Kilrathi

Rear Admiral
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Lonestar the Kilrathi
I sold my super hornet a while back, but now I see I need it again!
it'll go on sale again. I was super tempted to pick one up but i'm worried i'll miss out on progression in AC, so instead i got an avenger and a cutlass to play with. I really dislike the cutlass, so i'm going to slush it for a Delta and then a Gladius when it's flyable. i'll work my way up to the super hornet probably by the next sale.

and surprisingly enough i really liked the avenger. I know this is off topic but it's got a great targeting system. i'll still probably melt it, but it's fun.

EDIT: OH! And OP, yeah, i agree 100%, this is the best patch yet. So much new stuff, it's great.

Lonestar the Kilrathi

Rear Admiral
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Lonestar the Kilrathi
As a cutlass fanboy I have mixed opinions on the patch.

But as a Mustang owner, this patch is great! #DeltaForce
that cutlass drift is wow
i can orbit something super easy, but add a little roll into a yaw and suddenly you're backwards, it's weird. also it's impossible to change a heading without boost, it just drifts and drifts and drifts. i had a very hard time hitting anything in swarm. i'm sure it'll get a pass of some kind, because right now it's super wonky. Maybe i'm just over-handling it, which may be so because i'm used to the m50 and i did find a light touch made a world of difference, but still too frequently i'd "spin-out" and end up flipped around

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER
i can orbit something super easy, but add a little roll into a yaw and suddenly you're backwards, it's weird. also it's impossible to change a heading without boost, it just drifts and drifts and drifts. i had a very hard time hitting anything in swarm. i'm sure it'll get a pass of some kind, because right now it's super wonky. Maybe i'm just over-handling it, which may be so because i'm used to the m50 and i did find a light touch made a world of difference, but still too frequently i'd "spin-out" and end up flipped around
I actually like how the Cutlass handles. Feels like it is bigger and has weight. Besides, think the top turret, when it's working, will compensate for slower movement.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I'm hoping it's because the Cutlass had 10/12 manuvering thrusters either not modeled or not working. Its supposed to be hyper agile, and it handles like a greased bathtub right now.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
According to my launcher I still have two days left till my patch will be done downloading......

Can't wait to get in my Cutlass and crash it into something....

Or get in my super hornet... and crash it into something....

Or the Omega...and crash it into something...

My name is Sean.. and I have a crashing problem. Can I have a drink please ;)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
My name is Sean.. and I have a crashing problem. Can I have a drink please ;)
Of course you can, you're in TEST! You can always have a drink!

Captain Easy

Commander
Nov 19, 2014
RSI Handle
captaineasy
I couldn't agree more! Latest patch has been good to me. I won't be getting rid of my Avenger. It's a keeper. But the Super Hornet is on the list of must have acquisitions.

Forgot your password?