Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
ok my current thoughs are like this

Youtube

Short thoughts series
- Short vids, touching on many subjects about leadership in general, and fleet command

The Academy
- Longer vids, talking about the different parts of leadership and planning

Live Academy
- Multiple skype lessons in small teams. Teaching in depth leadership and fleet command and planning. Price to participate would be any ship donated to me. Thinking around 4-5 hours a lesson, with multiple lessons.
If you need any help with it let me know. As an NCO in US Navy and former leader of large scale operations in EVE and other games id be glad to help our any way I can.

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
Actually my topics would be above what the game gives you.

So it would mesh perfectly later on with whatever tools the game will provide.
Yeah then it can be useful then. Just go for it anyway, do a first episode, you'll see if you get a good feedback!
And ifyou're anything like me, you won't get any views or comments but still do the rest of the videos because it's fun.

Duckforceone

Captain
Feb 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Duckforceone
If you need any help with it let me know. As an NCO in US Navy and former leader of large scale operations in EVE and other games id be glad to help our any way I can.
I would welcome the help. I can use a sparring partner, especially for the 3d space tactics, and your eve fleet op experience. Also your american expertice can help me give the lessons an edge.

will we get certified when we're done?
i'll have to get certified to do that first, but then you should be certified. But first, can i see your certifications?

Reactions: Beerjerker

Duckforceone

Captain
Feb 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Duckforceone
You should make people practice writing OPORDs before each and every mission. Then give a briefing and follow it up with a sand table discussion. Also don't forget METT-TC. ;)
i was actually thinking doing a few of those. And if i could get a team together for the end exercises, we could even add more quality.

now i'm not trained in the METT-TC word, but as a dane we have our own. :D

and they sound pretty darn funny.... SIMUMFAROF, KANÆVEJFOSKI, AMAIFOKI and on and on... :D

Reactions: Thugari

Duckforceone

Captain
Feb 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Duckforceone
Here's a few pictures of the real life fleet OP i was a part of these last few days. Was running all the ground security around 6 pier areas, and around 40 ships from NATO. Exercise NOCO 2016.
2016-09-03 07.37.11.jpg
2016-09-03 07.37.35.jpg
2016-09-02 06.01.27.jpg
2016-09-03 08.34.33.jpg
2016-09-03 08.37.00.jpg

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
I would welcome the help. I can use a sparring partner, especially for the 3d space tactics, and your eve fleet op experience. Also your american expertice can help me give the lessons an edge.
Send me a PM and we'll try to get together this upcoming weekend if you're available.

Forgot your password?