[Leaks] 3.10 Greycat R.O.C.K confirmed

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
For 3.10 the Greycat R.O.C.K. is confirmed and some leaks also show it already in game.
There will be also a new implemetation for mining that will introduce minable large cristal rock, besically like the one founded in caves but bigger, that will be the "target zone" for the new R.O.C.K. vehicles.

It's suppose to be a small size veichle but not small enoght to fit in ship smaller then the Cutlass (do to the hight of it seam from the images):

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
For 3.10 the Greycat R.O.C.K. is confirmed and some leaks also show it already in game.
There will be also a new implemetation for mining that will introduce minable large cristal rock, besically like the one founded in caves but bigger, that will be the "target zone" for the new R.O.C.K. vehicles.

It's suppose to be a small size veichle but not small enoght to fit in ship smaller then the Cutlass (do to the hight of it seam from the images):

Thanks for the info!
Now this makes 3.10 way more interesting! Something that maybe even I can afford in game, cool!
I hope it fit's into a Freelancer, or at least they place the new mineable rocks on moons where we can spawn this.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Thanks for the info!
Now this makes 3.10 way more interesting! Something that maybe even I can afford in game, cool!
I hope it fit's into a Freelancer, or at least they place the new mineable rocks on moons where we can spawn this.
According to the video it should fit in anything bigger then a Cutlass, judging from the viddeo it is also more narrow then a Cyclone so I think that it will fit into a Freelancer quite well.
Also do to the front access instead of the side one like the Cyclone this should make this little puppy more suited for trasport even if is a snug fit.

just for comparison a Cyclon can fit into a Cutlass in the read section of the cargo bay (the narrow one with the folddown seat) and leave some space for the driver to dismount....

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Mining tool is not a gun... and I don't think this will have a shield since is realy small
It might work as a weapon but with very limited range. I haven't checked since 3.8 but if it's capable of turning a rock into plasma and sucking the metals out, then it should be capable of turning ship parts into plasma. The range is very short, and you must be very close which makes it almost useless but if someone else is around to keep the enemy nailed to a position... it might work.

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
Would be a kick to build that for cons. Golf Cart, couple gattling nerf guns, some tablets and you'd be near ready to go.

Just would cost a fortune to ship it to the con.
It took me a second to realize you meant conventions, I thought you were referencing the prison system. Was wondering who in the heck would need nerf guns in a prison.

Forgot your password?