(LF) Hornet Super

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
I know I am late to this game...and missed out on all the great LTI ships, and the rumor of the possible upcoming ships that i could consider buying into again later.

but as a business man i do understand that some people wont let go of something so... easily

so i thought hey why not ask Test first before i get robbed in the grey market....

I am looking for a Super hornet LTI. I am willing to go 15% over the price you payed to make it more interesting (so as long as their is no MIDDLE man that needs a cut)

But wait THERE IS MORE

Because I am a fan of this TEST group. if anyone in the TEST Squad would like to give up the Super Hornet so that we Keep it in the family... I am willing to go 30% over your purchasing price

Now i also did my homework and the two prices where (rounded up to nearest 5$)
Original Shornet - 160 ........ (15% - 190) (TEST ONLY 30% - 210)
Weekend Shornet - 180 ..... (15% - 210) (TEST ONLY 30% - 235)

(honestly I do not know what the weekend warrior package was about? did it come with little extras? *shrug*)

if you are interested in getting a little profit this will only be available for a small time. just think what you could get for the cash... or if some ship comes up and you could use a larger Melt payment then what RSI will give you.

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
Im pretty sure they said you will be able to CCU any ship into any other ship eventually.

Buy the Retaliator with LTI https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Standalone-Ships/Aegis-Retaliator-Base

CCU into Super Hornet when that becomes available.
not sure what CCU is. but that also sounds like a ploy to trade something in to get your LTI removed as a trade cost

also...without the ability to trade or obtain a Shornet now means i cant fly it and will not be forced to REC it every 7 days (like i have been) would rather just own it now and be done with it ^.^

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
has nothing to do with the fact that on the Leader boards.

The Top Three Pilots From Test in the Vanduul Swarm co-op (both maps)

i was 75th... but i cant keep my place in the top 100 on a loaner hornet.....

edit: oh look at that you can filter via org....good to know next time ^.^

Last edited:

xecto

Space Marshal
Sep 26, 2014
RSI Handle
xecto
With CCU - Cross Chassi Upgrade you keep all the package items when you upgrade/switch the ship to another ship. So the only thing that changes is the ship. Correct me if Im wrong.

Reactions: Dalarast

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
With CCU - Cross Chassi Upgrade you keep all the package items when you upgrade/switch the ship to another ship. So the only thing that changes is the ship. Correct me if Im wrong.
You are correct.

To Ocean - I would recommend picking up any LTI ship you can and just doing a ccu when available.

A lot of us buy "cheap" LTI ships for the purpose of ccu'ing to the ship that is our goal. I am sitting on at least three potential ccu options for a freelancer so I can have LTI... And a freelancer ;)

Forgot your password?