- Standalone Ship
$145.00 USD

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
There's some cool stuff available, those who bought LTI tokens, the Mercury Star Runner is back in this sale and can be upgraded to for the basement bargain price of $225.00 before whatever credit your LTI token gives.

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
Well I already have the apollo and the mercury. As for the phoenix, well, I'm thinking if I'm going to get a luxury ship I'll probably pick up a 600i or a 890J. The cutlass might be an option but I don't know if I should get a black or a blue, so the only real temptation atm is possibly getting a blue if there's a good argument to be made for getting it over the black

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Well I already have the apollo and the mercury. As for the phoenix, well, I'm thinking if I'm going to get a luxury ship I'll probably pick up a 600i or a 890J. The cutlass might be an option but I don't know if I should get a black or a blue, so the only real temptation atm is possibly getting a blue if there's a good argument to be made for getting it over the black
This is all very subjective opinion ...
I do not have a good argument for the Blue over Black, though I tried for a long time. The Avenger Stalker to me seems to be a better designed ship for pursuit and capture. The Blue is more like a prisoner transport.
The description of the Cutlass variants doesn't match the published statistics. eg. The Blue is supposed to have more missiles than the Black, but the Black has the same number... same missiles. Both the Black and Blue are way overpowered in the missile department. It feels like this ship line needs to be re-thought.

Forgot your password?