Lifetime Insurance Required

king3vbo

Captain
Apr 10, 2014
RSI Handle
king3vbo
Let's face it, I'm going to slam every ship I can into every other ship I can. My playstyle is pure berserker. Go ramming speed or go home.

Where you from stranger? Nearabouts Portland, Oregon. Far enough way to avoid the unwashed, new age retro hippie masses but close enough to get tasty doughnuts once in a while.

What drew you to Star Citizen? Visions of Freelancer. When I was in college, I ran a persistent Freelancer server in my dorm room for almost 2 years and Star Citizen looks like the realization of that.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) PvP. I was a very active pirate in Eve Online and will probably gravitate towards that method of gameplay. Lots of shooting and looting and general y'arring will be had.

What was the first game you remember playing? Ms. Pac-Man at the pizza joint in town when I was like 4.

What other games do you play? Not much at the moment (getting married soon, kind of ruins your free time), but I spent a lot of time in Eve and WoW. Right now I'm spending time on Diablo 3 and Hearthstone. I'm also really into the DCS flight sim games but am pretty rusty at the moment.

Picard or Kirk? Picard. I like a man who enjoys tea that's both Earl Grey and hot.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Welcome

Look forward to play with you :) The lyrics in your introduction are very swell.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

so your soon to be wife will join TEST also ? :D

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Berserkers are always welcome here!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST! Too bad our lives are not insured...

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Let's face it, I'm going to slam every ship I can into every other ship I can. My playstyle is pure berserker. Go ramming speed or go home.

What drew you to Star Citizen? Visions of Freelancer. When I was in college, I ran a persistent Freelancer server in my dorm room for almost 2 years and Star Citizen looks like the realization of that.
Oh man, I'm so envious! I got several people on the hall to play the single player campaign, but the dedicated Jedi Academy server was too strong a draw to have enough interest in a persistent Freelancer world. Any cool stories associated with that? I always wondered if with enough players it would be viable to actually ally with the pirate/outlaw factions and subsist off piracy! I really enjoyed trading illegal goods and seeking out prototype weapons in the dark corners of the galaxy!

Forgot your password?