Long time member, First time poster

IndigoSparkles

Vice Admiral
Nov 9, 2019
RSI Handle
IndigoSparkles
While I've been a member of Test for a long time, I only relatively recently got a computer that could handle the game. As a result, I'm VERY late with my introduction. But, better late than never!

I'm IndigoSparkles and hail from the magnificent Pacific NW in the good old US of A

I got started in Star Citizen because it looked awesome! Who doesn't want to cruise around the 'verse getting into a bit of mischief?

As far as what I look forward to most, it's probably the exploration. I've turned into a bit of an avid in game / virtual photographer, so I can't wait to see what ends there is to see. It's a beautiful game already, and I only expect it to get more impressive.

Honestly, I can't remember the name of the first game I played. I do remember it being text-based and having to access it through DOS commands, but that's all my brain can recall at this point.

For other games, I tend to focus on the Adventure genre. Games like Life is Strange, Phantasmagoria, the Gabriel Knight series, nearly anything by Telltale, that sort of thing. I also play casual games and got more into House Flipper than anyone reasonably should. Diablo is another favorite of mine, and has been since what seems like forever.

I know quite a few other Test members and I liked that it seemed pretty laid back. Some orgs are just too demanding, and while I want to do my fair share, I also want to be able to play my way, and this seemed like a great group for doing just that.

I grew up watching TNG, when the reruns were on a ton during the right-after-school hours. So, I have a bit of a sentimental attachment to Picard. But, I also like the new Kirk, and don't have anything against the original one either.

Alright, I feel like I've been rambling on forever now, so that's going to be that. Look forward to seeing everyone in the 'verse!

Forgot your password?