Look at this foot placement!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Also, the trigger discipline is one little feature that always pleases me.
The beauty of crowdfunding is being able to address the things a publisher would just say:

"You want to spend how much making foot placement work? Who's going to notice that?"

The answer, once one game gets it right, is everybody.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Well it looks to me like he's scanning the distance with his scope and balancing his foot on the DF to steady his gaze. With his finger off the trigger I don't think he's about to fire.
Now if his finger was on the trigger, I'm sure that the black pad his foot is on is high carbon steel and he has grav-lock magnets in the toes of his boot to lock his foot into position. That way he doesn't knock himself backward head over heels when firing.

Or I could be totally wrong and the dev's are using creative license.

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
Well it looks to me like he's scanning the distance with his scope and balancing his foot on the DF to steady his gaze. With his finger off the trigger I don't think he's about to fire.
Now if his finger was on the trigger, I'm sure that the black pad his foot is on is high carbon steel and he has grav-lock magnets in the toes of his boot to lock his foot into position. That way he doesn't knock himself backward head over heels when firing.

Or I could be totally wrong and the dev's are using creative license.
Also if he was in combat he would have moved to his right so that he had more solid cover IE the storage box and denser parts of the vehicle.

He is just birdwatching

Forgot your password?