Lookin' at those panels right?

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I would change the Donate desciption maybe something more professional. you probably don't need descriptions for everything to be honest. Also you should make a PC build description somewhere so they know what you are running on.

Inscriptions ☣

Commander
Mar 27, 2018
RSI Handle
Inscriptions
I would change the Donate desciption maybe something more professional. you probably don't need descriptions for everything to be honest. Also you should make a PC build description somewhere so they know what you are running on.
Ye that is true. The descriptions was just templates. I'm not going to use all of it.
A PC Build description you say? Hmm, I did have it on my youtube videos in the descriptions.
The donate description is definitely going to change. Was more thinking about the pictures and how they turned out, if they fit for twitch or w/e. :) :)

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
View attachment 10922

The problem is, when there's no description they wont align so pretty much gotta have something written
There is a way to make it fit but i dont remember how i set mine up so long ago ive forgotten how to do all this agian. Another thing you can do is put the description in the actual pictures and make all the pictures the same size.

Forgot your password?