Looking for a Graphics/Video Editor for Citizen's Cup Trailer

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
If anyone wants to help out with promoting Citizen's Cup (http://citizenscup.org), we need a graphics artist / video editor to put together a cool awe-inspiring trailer for the tourney. If anyone is interested please reply! (Your sweat and tears put to the making of the video will be rewarded with having the honor of spearheading the first player-run tourney in Star Citizen :P).

Horus Taber

Commander
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Horus_T
I am interested. I am currently working on fleshing out my video editing skills and would love to help out! When do you need it?

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Sign me up!

When can we have a meeting in regards to this? I just need some advanced warning and I should be able to attend. On mumble of course.

Or if that is too organized for you, just shoot me a PM or something.

I have some Original Star Citizen Music we can use as well.

In my experience, it is best if we all use Adobe CS6 for collaboration.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
I am interested. I am currently working on fleshing out my video editing skills and would love to help out! When do you need it?
Awesome to have you on board! We don't have an exact deadline for it but sooner is of course better since we want to start building hype for it.

Sign me up!

When can we have a meeting in regards to this? I just need some advanced warning and I should be able to attend. On mumble of course.

Or if that is too organized for you, just shoot me a PM or something.

I have some Original Star Citizen Music we can use as well.

In my experience, it is best if we all use Adobe CS6 for collaboration.
It would be awesome to organize a Mumble meeting for this! Problem is Im in Korea right now so its kinda hard for me to get in touch with you guys right now. :(

Horus Taber

Commander
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Horus_T
Well send me some messages detailing your initial vision for it and I'll work on some mock ups real quick to see what you guys think. I like the racing side of this game and really think we could make it into a real "sporting" event.

Forgot your password?