Looking for a Herald CCU

Rav

Admiral
May 5, 2016
RSI Handle
R-A-V
As title says, I'm wondering if anyone has a Herald CCU they are willing to part with? Preferably one that's a 325 to Herald since its the cheapest. (I's poor lol)

Reactions: Blind Owl

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Check out the grey market on Reddit if you havent already, if your likely to find one, it will be there. Also some people tend to overprice ships here when selling as they think its worth more than what the actual going market value is for them.

Rav

Admiral
May 5, 2016
RSI Handle
R-A-V
Ya, I'm leery or using reddit again, already got ripped off once and cant afford another blow.

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Ya, I'm leery or using reddit again, already got ripped off once and cant afford another blow.
I can understand that, I was the same initually and have offloaded alot of money there in recent times with no big issues. Stick with the ship stores with sellers with extensive history, you should be fine. Those guys cant afford to have bad feedback from buyers.

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
The herald will come up for sale soonish though unless your trying to get it before the price hike. At least there is no risk that way.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Herald is in greyboxing right now, and should (take with a hefty grain of salt) be hangar ready in 2.6, so if you can't find one and don't mind waiting a few months you'll be set.

Forgot your password?