Looking for a job! (Will work for beer)

Griflet

Space Marshal
Aug 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Griflet
I joined this group a couple months back and have not been active at all. I played eve for roughly 6 years and had a little experience with propaganda and alot of experience dealing with both tards and civilized people alike as head diplo for a couple corps/alliances (kraken {horrible}, the five families, amongst others) and the guy who helped show all the new guys the ropes. Although the game isn't out and diplomacy may or may not be a large concern for the corp, would there still be any "Jobs" open in that kind of work? If not i'm all good but i'd love to lend my time, money, and extraordinary knowledge of premium liquors to help the community in any way i can!
david.jpg

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
There is no limit to what you can do for the glory of Montoya! Of course you can't go knocking on Imperium and declare war but feel free to check out the media section for resources if you want to make propaganda (not too tasteless pl0x) or hop on to the mumble and get a feel for the community and welcome new members!

Reactions: Griflet
C

CaptainHavoc

Phase tangerine doesn't happen until we get the quantum instabilities in the flimflamjammaramium worked out.
Ah are we discussing the concept of FTL speeds using gravitational forces to warp and create space anomalies in which you warp space to propel your spacecraft faster than light in realspace, but in that warped "space bubble" light travels at normal speed. To put into an analogy realspace as a tub of jello, and using gravitational forces you create an "air bubble".
Source: I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Reactions: Civil Hypocricy

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
Ah are we discussing the concept of FTL speeds using gravitational forces to warp and create space anomalies in which you warp space to propel your spacecraft faster than light in realspace, but in that warped "space bubble" light travels at normal speed. To put into an analogy realspace as a tub of jello, and using gravitational forces you create an "air bubble".
Source: I have no idea what I'm talking about.
No, that's an alcubierre drive. The flimflamjammaramium is a hey wait a minute, this guy's a spy!

Forgot your password?