Looking for a new addition to the collection!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Idris-M is giftable as it is exactly 1000$ melt value, but its price is around 4-5k$ on grey market currently.

Idris-P is not giftable without RSI concierge support (though I have never heard of such trade), because melt price superior to 1k$.

To my knowledge there is no CCU to any of the Idris (the Idris K kit is not a CCU but a combat upgrade to owners of Idris-P and M).

Add-on pack or game packages including the Idris would also fall in the category of being over 1k$ so not giftable without RSI support.

Your best bet is to buy an account with a M or P. I recall Captain Harlock was selling such account in 2020 and made at least 2 posts about it, I think the account might still be for sale you should check :

BUT account sale is highly risky and not allowed by the TOS. You should use the service of middleman like with Star Hangar and notarized sale of account.

edit : or wait for next IAE and get yourself an Idris P !

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Hello testies!
And happy beer day (like everyday)🍻

Does any1 have an
IDRIS-M
or an
IDRIS-P
CCU or Standalone with LTI
an addon pack would also work :)

Thanks alot for any feedback
Cheers :drunk:
Concierge support has told me that they will never issue CCU's for ships like the Idris, Jav, 890J, etc.

Lately, I've noticed that even at my concierge level, I'm not seeing any packages that contain the Idris M anymore. Even the Aegis Complete pack is missing the Idris M & to the best of my knowledge, you can no longer upgrade an Idris P into an M. The closest you can get is with the Idris K upgrade kit. So I wish you the best of luck.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
but ty anyway, ill probably just have to wait for a good sale on it. :o7:
If you are concierge you have access to those ships during events like Invictus or Anniversary (IAE) sales.

Non concierge can not see Idris / Kraken or Javelin (or any packs / add-ons / packages, containing those) in the pledge store.

Last edited:
  • o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
No chance that the M will come available at the end of the week?
The M was never offered again as a standalone since the initial ship sale in 2013. This is the reason it is ultra rare and expensive.
So only buyers from the very first wave are now owners of that ship (or new owners from grey market), or owners of packs such as the Legatus or Praetorian packs, or the lucky guy winning a free Idris-M with the 2017 referal contest.

It was also never possible to upgrade a P to a M on the pledge store (for obvious price reason, P > M). Anyway those ships are not possible to upgrade to.

BUT the M will "eventually" be available for owners of the P as an in-game upgrade :

Upgrading your Idris-P
We received a lot of feedback surrounding the upgradeability of the Idris-P, and a desire for more information about if the Idris-P will be able to fully match an Idris-M via upgrading in-game. We can now confirm that we are planning to eventually add manufacturer shipyards (capital ship dealers) in-game which will help facilitate this conversion. For example, there will be an opportunity to take your Idris-P into a major authorized Aegis shipyard, where they can perform a conversion to an Idris-M for a substantial in-game fee.

Last edited:
  • o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?