Looking for gaming and technology writers for TESTgaming.tv

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Hello TESTies!

As we near 3.0 it is time to start picking up the pace with our activities, one of which is providing content to the testgaming.tv site.

We are looking to expand our content there to cover gaming in general, so any hot game, update, patch, kickstarter or anything that is making news, we want to hear about it?

Technology is always a hot topic, new chips, GPUs, SSD's, anything that makes computers run faster and cheaper is a great topic.

If you feel you contribute one article per week, let me know!

You can write and submit it on here in the forums, post it as a thread so all the TESTies here can enjoy it. Notify me that you wrote an article, I will come by, cut n paste it to the TEST Gaming site and credit your fine work.

Having previous writing experience is huge bonus, but not a prerequisite.

ADKL

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2016
RSI Handle
ADKL
you didn't tell me writing and reading was required when i apply'ed

Reactions: StdDev

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
I can try to help if you'll take me. I have hundreds of hours of writing experience in the bloodbath that is the Test Discord.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I can try to help if you'll take me. I have hundreds of hours of writing experience in the bloodbath that is the Test Discord.
If anybody wants to submit an article, you can post it up here on the forums first, I will then go an publish it on the TG website crediting you as the contributor.

If you want to be a regular contributor on staff, we can discuss that too.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
your robotics team has a great story, plus your sponsor would love to get mentioned, good platform to do all that!
This is correct! I will be the "reporter on the scene" At the Overwatch Cooler Master Invitational!

In addition to other fun stuff, like the fact that we control our big robots with a joystick and Xbox controller. Flight model is shit, though, damn thing doesn't even take off!

Reactions: DirectorGunner
Forgot your password?