Looking for two cheap starter packs (preferably with SQ 42)

Man-0

Vice Admiral
Jun 19, 2020
RSI Handle
Man0
Hey Testies,

Recently during the IAE 2020 free-fly week I decided to show the game to my brother and a good friend of mine.
I was worried that they wouldn't like the game considering all the bugs and lack of certain gameplay.
I was right to be worried because it took us all of 4 hours JUST to leave New Babbage and get them some armor and weapons. (They really need to fix that city)
Despite ALL the bugs and setbacks that we faced they ACTUALLY enjoyed the game and more specifically my friend said
"This is probably the most detailed and beautiful game I have ever played, a real shame that its so buggy"

ANYWAYS, Long story short I need two starter packs for them so they can keep playing and keep up with development of the game, I'd love for them to join Test Squadron
eventually once they learn a bit more about how the game works.

If anyone has any cheap starter packs for sale or knows where I can get some that would be HIGHLY appreciated. Not trying to cheap out on CiG by not buying them new but they seem really into the game they just don't wanna spend $45 right now on a game package for a buggy game, I figured if I could sweeten the deal for them they might be more inclined to invest right now.

Feel free to reply to this thread or DM thanks everyone! Stay safe out there and have fun!

• o7
Reactions: Deroth and vahadar

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
You have 2 nice Aurora packs this IAE, cheap ones (start at 45$) with or without SQ42; and 120 months insurance !! Available till the 2nd of December.

I understand you don't want to pay 45$, but you will have hard time finding cheaper packages really, i don't think there is any cheaper than the Auroras nowadays. The original Digital Scout LTI package was 35$, but you find them overpriced on Grey Market now.

• o7
Reactions: Deroth

Texelis

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Texelis
I have 2 Digital Scout packages @ $30 each
Note: 1 has LTI, one is 2 months, but both under $45 as requested.
First one is a super cheap LTI token, but I'll sell it to promote the game. Must take both.

ALSO CONTAINS
  • Starting Money: 1,000 UEC
  • Lifetime Insurance
  • Star Citizen Digital Download
  • Squadron 42 Digital Download
  • Digital Star Citizen Manual
  • Self-Land Hangar
ALSO CONTAINS
  • Starting Money: 1,000 UEC
  • 2 Month Insurance
  • Squadron 42 Digital Download
  • Star Citizen Digital Download