Looking to buy a Glaive

Schattenjagger

Captain
Donor
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Schattenjagger
As much as I hate to admit, I am looking to purchase a Glaive. I did complete the requirement, how ever I was just a little to slow, IE the ran out just as I completed the wave. I have looked at the market, but I am trying to get one at cost is possible. If anyone here has one they would part from, or know anyone I can talk to outside, you assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Mitoh

Commander
Donor
Aug 30, 2015
RSI Handle
ffrind
As the Market for the glaive has continued to rise, it may be best to just buy the alien ship pack.

Getting one any cheaper than that will be rather hard.

Schattenjagger

Captain
Donor
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Schattenjagger
I was trying to avoid that getting the package. I will see what happens before the sale runs out. If I end of getting the package, then so be it.

October

Space Marshal
Mar 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Timestop
Alien pack is much better than transport pack,but it's not LTI,what a pity.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Honestly? The prices have actually been flat at around $450-500 on the star citizen trades subreddit.

I have a Glaive I can sell, but I'm personally hoping for around $600 (after Paypal fees) to get at a minimum. So generally I'm sitting on it until next year.

The reasoning: I want to at least try to double my investment, because I blew up my savings account purchasing this Glaive. x_x

Mitoh

Commander
Donor
Aug 30, 2015
RSI Handle
ffrind
Right, but assuming 500, you are getting a Bantu Merchantman and a Khartu-al for 250 total. That is amazing savings.

Forgot your password?