Looks like a fighter of some sort

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Lord, CIG better hurry their hiney's up with that reveal. We might drive @Blind Owl and more than a few other TESTies to drink. OH... kinda late. Well no point crying over spilled - uh - sandwich spread. This is hardly the form to spill beer in.

Indeed spilling beer might result in something similar to this.

giphy.gif

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
The mystery ship is peaking out from the asteroid.

Judging by the size of the weapons, looks like a mid to heavy sized fighet maybe?

This is obviously a Mantis, Praying Mantis love to eat insects like Caterpillars lol.

I am thinking more than a fighter, maybe a fighter/hauler where it can take on larger ships and steal the cargo, why else target a hauler like a Caterpillar if you cant steal their shit hehe. What about a stealthy boarding ship? We haven't seen anything like that yet, sneak in on a large cargo ship and board it? Maybe emp to disable? I think this feels more than just a fighter to me.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Looks like someone took the Redeemer and merged it with a Vanguard and it looks badass! lol
Exactly what I did, I merged the Vanguard wing with engine replacing the original on the Redeemer thought it look a lot more its brand and much more scary like that. 🤪 🍻

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Exactly what I did, I merged the Vanguard wing with engine replacing the original on the Redeemer thought it look a lot more its brand and much more scary like that. 🤪 🍻
Ya I think it looks pretty cool actually, I wonder why the Redeemer has taken so long to get developed, I don't think they want to make that ship lol.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Ya I think it looks pretty cool actually, I wonder why the Redeemer has taken so long to get developed, I don't think they want to make that ship lol.
Actually it's cause they need to remake it all, it don't fit in to the new measure (size) system they have.. and that is gonna take time and since it is not essential to SQ42 it's on hold.

They're going to remake it when they got time for it but that is not now.. 🍻

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
New immage posted in CIG website... looks like a big fatass fighter... Vanguard size I'll say....
Hope it's interesting, I'm lloking for a "TIER 3" ships to shorten QT across the systems...:glorious:

Even though all we actually know so far is that it is most likely from RSI & now it's overall shape, I feel that I'm really liking it so far & I'm looking forward to the full concept / release reveal.

Forgot your password?