Looks like a fighter of some sort

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
This deserves more exposure. WANT! Did you post this on spectrum? If not you should
Yeah this is old was posted first back in 2.6 old forum, and posted in Concierge chat when spectrum was new and I posted it recently in Evocati chat so they seen it.

🍺

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
well, its dark and hard to see details, so i say its the squatchmobile, and the fact its sideways proves that @CrudeSasquatch and @Blind Owl are at the helm.
We resemble this comment! Sixteen degrees of sideways!
In that case it needs more kegs with quick attach siphons for when they need to procure more involuntary beer donations.
I do like beer. There's a severe lack of it where I am. I'd like more. Much much more. As a matter of fact, I want all the beer.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Some believe in fighting fire with fire, but we're TEST Squadron, so we drink up.

All this baby needs is to be blessed with the proper colors to properly TESTify.
I'd swap the red with black, the white with gold & the wording from "EMERGENCY 911" to "TESTify" followed by either 144 (Canada), 390 (California) or 10-56 (Texas) because those are the police codes for a person being impaired that I could find on Wiki.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I'd swap the red with black, the white with gold & the wording from "EMERGENCY 911" to "TESTify" followed by either 144 (Canada), 390 (California) or 10-56 (Texas) because those are the police codes for a person being impaired that I could find on Wiki.
So, a tidbit. The Canadian code, if you switch the numbers backwards to 441, are the numbers of a now retired Canadian tactical fighter squadron, who's coat of arms is a wolf, with the motto "Stalk and Kill". It was also known as Checkerboard Squadron for their shoulder patch that featured a shield with a "Checky (of 5), Argent and Sable" The squadron served in WW2, and later as part of NATO forces in France and Germany, then in Cold Lake where it was retired.

Change the shoulder patch to Checky, or and sable, (Gold and Black) and you have a fine patch for TEST Squadron.

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
So, a tidbit. The Canadian code, if you switch the numbers backwards to 441, are the numbers of a now retired Canadian tactical fighter squadron, who's coat of arms is a wolf, with the motto "Stalk and Kill". It was also known as Checkerboard Squadron for their shoulder patch that featured a shield with a "Checky (of 5), Argent and Sable" The squadron served in WW2, and later as part of NATO forces in France and Germany, then in Cold Lake where it was retired.

Change the shoulder patch to Checky, or and sable, (Gold and Black) and you have a fine patch for TEST Squadron.
That's so beyond Epic!

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
This deserves more exposure. WANT! Did you post this on spectrum? If not you should
Yeah.... Is that redesigned prowler? Because if that's what gets released, I'm f****** getting it if it's any kind of heavy fighter so I hope not.

Edit: I have now read the entire thread. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. I will leave this up for posterity.

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Yeah.... Is that redesigned prowler? Because if that's what gets released, I'm f****** getting it if it's any kind of heavy fighter so I hope not.

Edit: I have now read the entire thread. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. I will leave this up for posterity.
I did put it in as suggestion as a remake way back so one can only hope it inspired some idea.. 🍻

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
Forgot your password?