Looks like CIGs DRAKE ship designs were stolen!

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
The redditor who posted this forgot to mention they had to haul this all on their backs after walking to school uphill both ways, in a snowstorm, wearing barbwire on their feet so they didn't slide down the mountain.

Kids today don't know how good they have it! lol

Dibs

Vice Admiral
Mar 28, 2020
RSI Handle
Dibrusko
The redditor who posted this forgot to mention they had to haul this all on their backs after walking to school uphill both ways, in a snowstorm, wearing barbwire on their feet so they didn't slide down the mountain.

I used to have a 19 inch CRT monitor, having had to lift that, this is practically true.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
is that the bridge from the starship in Spaceballs?

CRT monitors best monitors

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Huu the old days when you have to crank some solution out of nowhare and strap it togheter with ducktape.... now you just need to plug a ccable in to have a multi-monitor setup....
That make me feel older...

Reactions: Bambooza

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
Huu the old days when you have to crank some solution out of nowhare and strap it togheter with ducktape.... now you just need to plug a ccable in to have a multi-monitor setup....
That make me feel older...
Unfortunately that's the progression, cobbled together with duct tape => plug in a cable => skynet. If the corona virus doesn't get us next step is terminators.

Reactions: Bambooza

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264

So true...... i remember when i got my gamecube and all the travel accessories i felt like i was in heaven back then with a backpack full of non-sense just so i could play soul calibur with my friends in secret first thing before school. Example below~

Forgot your password?