Looted items trading

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Here are some looted amor I have and willing to trade in verse! let me know if you see anything you like!

Undersuit.png

armor.png

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
What would happen if you dropped the bodies above an open landing zone? Like above the square in area 18 that's open form the top? Do they reach the ground scaring the hell out of players?

Also how about a new "sport" : try to drop the bodies from high up into open hangars of ships taking off! Imagine the confusion as someone just asked for clearance and bodies start raining on their ship! Hahahahaaa

Anyways, I'm gonna need a ship with a ramp, cos without one, looting all that armor is painfully slow.

• Wut
Reactions: sum1

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Anyways, I'm gonna need a ship with a ramp, cos without one, looting all that armor is painfully slow.
May I suggest the Pisces cheap as chips fast and nippy - drop ramp and shove it full 'o' bodies

• Love
Reactions: Lorddarthvik

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
May I suggest the Pisces cheap as chips fast and nippy - drop ramp and shove it full 'o' bodies
+1. Love the Pisces.

It's a great little runaround, especially with a top-end QT drive (VK-00 for shortest quantum travel time, Atlas for fuel efficiency)! And this ranking for 'Flight: fuel efficiency (%)' was an eye-opener.

P.S. I don't think cheap/small ships are worth buying with real money, if they're available to buy cheaply in-game. I'm okay buying big ships that would take me weeks/months to earn in game, especially when they open a path to earning aUEC faster. Small ships rarely do, and you can earn enough aUEC for a Pisces (looks like 406,000 from Astro Armada in Area 18) in just a few hours with a beginner ship.

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
P.S. I don't think cheap/small ships are worth buying with real money, if they're available to buy cheaply in-game. I'm okay buying big ships that would take me weeks/months to earn in game, especially when they open a path to earning aUEC faster. Small ships rarely do, and you can earn enough aUEC for a Pisces (looks like 406,000 from Astro Armada in Area 18) in just a few hours with a beginner ship.
Yes I am coming to this conclusion too and will probably rehash my fleet into a couple of small ships and few larger ships rather than loads and loads of eveerything :p

Reactions: Raven_King
Forgot your password?