Lord this really is a game for boomer gamers

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
We use a forum still? Where are my fellow space queers at?

My previous space game experiences includes TIE Fighter all the way up to EVE Online. I never played a Wing Commander. Saw the movie once as a teenager in the theater.
Ill have you know that these forums existed before Discord was a thing!
We had Teamspeak embed on the right side of the page!!!

But interesting stat is that forum use declined massively as Discord became the preferred method of communication. Forums still have their use, but obviously 99% of our activity is Discord these days.

Ziero_Sqreeh

Lieutenant
Dec 20, 2023
RSI Handle
Ziero_Sqreeh
Welcome to the TEST party!

What do you think about Star Citizen so far & do you have any favorite game play features or vehicles yet?
So far I've goofed around with the Vulture, which has been fun, the new salvage loop is neat. And the C2 for trading and building rep for ERT running. I was also enjoying the Corsair until I broke it.

Welcome to Test Ziero_Sqreeh! Join us in Discord sometime and say Hi to the folks there too.
I am already in the Discord. I've been inflicting all of you with my posting.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
So far I've goofed around with the Vulture, which has been fun, the new salvage loop is neat. And the C2 for trading and building rep for ERT running. I was also enjoying the Corsair until I broke it.
I wouldn't say that you "broke" the Corsair, because the game is still in alpha, Drake ships are known to be held together with duct tape & bubble gum (when available) and since you're now a TESTie, lets say that you were TESTing its durability & capabilities thoroughly. Cheers!

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Welcome to the Squardon Ziero_Sqreeh!
Saw the movie once as a teenager in the theater.
You saw that movie and are still interested in the general franchise?
I salute your iron stomach!
Nothing we can say or do will ever be able to derail you from a chosen path it seems.
BUT we wouldn't be TEST if we didn't try at least... ;-P

Ziero_Sqreeh

Lieutenant
Dec 20, 2023
RSI Handle
Ziero_Sqreeh
Welcome to the Squardon Ziero_Sqreeh!

You saw that movie and are still interested in the general franchise?
I salute your iron stomach!
Nothing we can say or do will ever be able to derail you from a chosen path it seems.
BUT we wouldn't be TEST if we didn't try at least... ;-P
What'll really shock you is that I actually went back to try and see it a second time.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
What'll really shock you is that I actually went back to try and see it a second time.
I never got to see the Wing Commander movie in the theaters, because I was too busy working at that time. I have however seen it a few times in the many years since then & I've enjoyed it. Then again, I love movies like Dirty Work, Airplane! & Space Balls as well.

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
And with the touch of this sword sword I dub thee SIR Ziero_Sqreeh of the iron stomach!
I never got to see the Wing Commander movie in the theaters, because I was too busy working at that time. I have however seen it a few times in the many years since then & I've enjoyed it. Then again, I love movies like Dirty Work, Airplane! & Space Balls as well.
Yeah, these films happen to be intended as comedy though.
That being said I too enjoy a good trash movie every now an then. Especially in the right company and with an adequate level of inebriation... :-P

Forgot your password?