LTI and Expo CCU's what exactly is going on?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I am seeing reports on Spectrum a few backers have applied Expo CCU's to their LTI token ships and now have the Expo 10 year insurance rather than their original LTI - in the Hangar it now lists both on the backers ship like it did with the Aurora to LTI Mantis CCU special upgrade they did recently.

Knowing what a REEEEEE factory spectrum is can someone cut through the nonsense and spell out exactly what's going on here I don't want to end up screwing myself over 🙂

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
CIG has stated before that you can always upgrade your insurance to LTI but never downgrade it. What is happening is very likely a bug. I suppose we will see what the verdict is when CIG makes an official statement on the matter.
Cheers! 🙂

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Wait, how do I upgrade my insurance? Do I just buy a CCU during the anniversary or do I need to do something specific?

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264

View attachment 14345
does this work for the polaris upgrade also? I'm thinking of getting the cheapest one i can since its warbond only.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Wait, how do I upgrade my insurance? Do I just buy a CCU during the anniversary or do I need to do something specific?
I have no idea, i'm waiting for Wednesday and when the the REEEEEEE started up on Spectrum I thought I'd come somewhere sane and ask rather than get a whole hill of unsubstantiated opinion "XOMG I huz LTI! I huz bin disrespact ware respact 4 old munny!? REEEEE REEE REEEESPACT MEEEEE!".

I see there are ships marked with the AIE logo and the SuperHornet was marked as a special upgrade yesterday so i'm all confused now, haha! I'll find out on Wednesday 🙂

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

View attachment 14345
Ahh, perfect many thanks. I can continue unabated in that case :)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I always saw the Javelin as a money pit in that a while back they said it wouldn't come equipped with gear, so a sizeable part of an owners initial gameplay will be plying the 'Verse looking for bits and pieces [all subect to change, of course]. If I have the kind of money and the desire for a fighting ship, it would go on the Idris P with K upgrade.

Forgot your password?