Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Looks like 8 is our new lucky number!
View attachment 25351
The color even goes well with the "ship of the year" paints! Totally 80's bro!:love:
If I'm not mistaken, didn't CIG remove this weapon from the stores in game so that players would have to find them to loot them to have them to use? If so, this is a nice present indeed from CIG. While I'm not a fan of the color scheme for myself, I'm happy for those that do enjoy it. Cheers!

• o7
Reactions: Mudhawk

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Day ten is for die hards!
Now I have a machinegun!
1703089557918.png

Ho! Ho! Ho!
(Hope there's a bloddened, ripped undershirt behind one of the remaining doors)
:love:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

cmdrstargazer

Admiral
Feb 24, 2020
RSI Handle
Dark_Helmutt
Be careful what you wish for, CIG might surprise us with handlebar mustaches out of the blue when they load in the facial hair feature to the character customizer. Damnit, now I've got the Blue Oyster scenes from the Police Academy movies stuck playing in my head. Those that know, well you know, those that don't, I'm sorry if you look those up & watch only to have these scenes stuck in your head at times as well. Cheers!
1703263602536.png

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
You're right! I didn't even notice the knife my friend. Now we have something to slice off the sheets of TEST brand TP until the machines get the perforations corrected to function properly.
The infinite struggle that is the perforations. Also, what size should the sheets actually be?

"My Banu friends, welcome to the ultimate luxury from Humanity that is bumwad."
"Citizen NaffNaff, what is this? Paper for ants? Your human sanitation paper is no match for our mighty alien excretions"

Nooooooooooooooooo! Start work on Alien bog roll! New materials! Tin foil! Aluminium foil! We must make it stronger!

• Glorious
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
The infinite struggle that is the perforations. Also, what size should the sheets actually be?

"My Banu friends, welcome to the ultimate luxury from Humanity that is bumwad."
"Citizen NaffNaff, what is this? Paper for ants? Your human sanitation paper is no match for our mighty alien excretions"

Nooooooooooooooooo! Start work on Alien bog roll! New materials! Tin foil! Aluminium foil! We must make it stronger!
Given that it's supposed to TESTify gloriously across the Verse, I think 1/4 paper towel sheet size would be about right to fit most hands of most species. If the usage also happens to partially imbue the effects of intoxication after usage, all the more appropriate coming from TEST Squadron, I'd imagine.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Given that it's supposed to TESTify gloriously across the Verse, I think 1/4 paper towel sheet size would be about right to fit most hands of most species. If the usage also happens to partially imbue the effects of intoxication after usage, all the more appropriate coming from TEST Squadron, I'd imagine.
Such science!

• Glorious

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Such science!

• Glorious
Forgot your password?