Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

B3aT

Space Marshal
Dec 2, 2016
RSI Handle
B3aT
What is this?
A short guide/summary of official published lore stories, articles, comm-links etc.
Who is it for?
Players who aren't yet convinced they should read the lore, but interested in the subject, or are interested only of specific parts of the lore (ex pirates) but don't know what articles to read.

First I want to know if there are ppl interested in it than I will continue as I have more time.

Before reading
The order of the reading/summaries will be the same as in Table of Contents Sorted of
Star Citizen eBooks: Official Lore Collection including Spectrum Dispatch, Galactic Guides, Letters from the Chairman.

Some stories are split into more articles and categories (ex: 1 official report in the Advocacy and 1 theory in the Plain Truth and a news article in New United), I will try to mention it only in 1 category so we should not have duplicates.

First part of the e-book covers the human history, I will skip these because ..is a must read (2075-2942). If you are too lazy here is the short version.

Example:

Star Citizen Spectrum Dispatch - Advocacy Archive
Public announcements and private conversions between Advocacy officials.
Also contains the truth behind the XI'a alleged human spy caught in their space. Small stories about criminals, genocides, outdated protocols and laws, corrupted officials and good people that are just trying to do their job.
Grey situations and points of views, some officials doing "what is right for the UEE" is not always legal (some high ranked official is part of a big conspiracy and eventually caught, it was a big hearing in the Senate too).
Talks pro and con to externalize more security contracts to civilians (militia and bounty hounters), because the UEE is running out of money and the edge systems are not getting enough protection from the army. Part of conspiracy theories (ex missing Mr. Terrrel). The truth behind the death of a young man in a Glaive-class (Vanduul human version).

Last edited:
Reactions: CosmicTrader

B3aT

Space Marshal
Dec 2, 2016
RSI Handle
B3aT
reserved

B3aT

Space Marshal
Dec 2, 2016
RSI Handle
B3aT
reserved

Mini stories, books, novels.

Last edited:

B3aT

Space Marshal
Dec 2, 2016
RSI Handle
B3aT
reserved

In-game missions/NPC stories split per system.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?