Lurker Leaving the Shadows

FloofyWolfy

Grand Admiral
Mar 14, 2015
RSI Handle
floofywolfy
Hello all! I joined Test a while ago, but I haven't been too involved due to a complete lack of anything that can run the game above 5 fps. However, that's about to change as I'm going to build a new rig!

...whenever UPS decides to deliver the parts.

Where you from stranger?

I'm from New Jersey. You can expect me to fly the same way I drive. ;)

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I love space, I love exploring the universe, I love flying ships, and I love the immersion that comes with being able to walk around your ship. Star Citizen is basically my dream game.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'd like to do a little bit of everything (Jack-of-all trades, master of none, but still better than a master of one). The thing I look forward to most though is just getting in my ship and exploring the universe.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Space Cadet Pinball on my first ever computer. It ran Windows XP and didn't even have internet.

What other games do you play?
I play a ton of video games, but the four I always come back to are Kerbal Space Program, Civilization V, From the Depths, and Team Fortress 2.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I first heard about Test Squadron through one of its many propaganda images. The idea of a group based solely around screwing around and having fun seemed perfect to me! (Also, most of the other groups had too many rules)

Picard or Kirk?
I'm a Picard man. I like tea, earl grey, hot.

Reactions: Phil

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

I... forgive me, I don't know where that came from. But welcome to TEST!

Reactions: Knax and Phil

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
may your aurora crash in a way that allows you to keep your beer cold.

Forgot your password?