Macaque's Marketplace

Cromwell

Admiral
May 11, 2020
RSI Handle
Cromwell_Whitt
Selling buybacks for concierge. All standalone ships, combo, and add-ons have LTI. All if not most PayPal fees should be included. Please contact Macaque#3460 on Discord.

SHIP UPGRADES

FREELANCER MAX TO PROSPECTOR
$5.50

300I TO MUSTANG DELTA
$11

STARFARER GEMINI TO HULL D
$11

AVENGER TITAN RENEGADE
$16.50

325A TO HERALD
$16.50

REDEEMER TO ESPERIA BLADE
$27.50

F7C-M SUPER HORNET TO DRAKE CORSAIR
$38.50

STARFARER TO STARFARER GEMINI
$44

CUTLASS BLACK TO CUTLASS BLUE
$55

HULL D TO GENESIS
$55

CONSTELLATION ANDROMEDA TO CATERPILLAR
$77

CONSTELLATION ANDROMEDA TO STARFARER
$82.50

CONSTELLATION TAURUS TO REDEEMER
$110

REDEEMER TO MERCHANTMAN
$110

CUTLASS BLUE TO REDEEMER
$110

CUTLASS BLACK TO CONSTELLATION ANDROMEDA
$137.50

VANGUARD WARDEN TO ESPERIA PROWLER
$181.50

REDEEMER TO ESPERIA PROWLER
$192.50

REDEEMER TO RSI POLARIS
$550

STANDALONE SHIPS

RELIANT MINI HAULER
$55

DRAKE DRAGONFLY RIDE TOGETHER TWO-PACK
$71.50

DRAKE HERALD
$93.50

TUMBRIL NOVA TANK
$115.58

DRAKE BUCCANEER
$121

MISC PROSPECTOR
$154

BANU DEFENDER
$203.50

ESPERIA VANDUUL BLADE
$275

VANGUARD HARBINGER
$308

ESPERIA PROWLER
$467.50

AEGIS HAMMERHEAD
$715

RSI POLARIS
$825

CONSOLIDATED OUTLAND PIONEER
$935

COMBO

CATERPILLAR & DRAGONFLY PACK
$330

ADD-ONS

HARBINGER BATTLEFIELD UPGRADE KIT
#1 [ON HOLD]
$49.50

URSA ROVER
$55

AOPOA NOX 2 PACK
$82.50

OFFROAD VEHICLE PACK
$121

X1 THREE-PACK
$143

TUMBRIL CYCLONE PACK
$280.50

AIR AND SPACE PACK
$280.50

ALL-TERRAIN VEHICLE MEGA PACK
$445.50

BANU COMBO PACK
$566.50

ORIGIN 600I SERIES COMBO PACK
$918.50
Macaque, Thanks for the sale and good humor. Cromwell

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul
I do, it's part of my Scoundrel Pack & I haven't modified it in any way. So it's all original & it doesn't even have any distance on its odometer. ;p
Hmm, I wonder if usage will be tracked somewhere on ship in the PU...lol.

Probably not becasue like cars, people would associate less reliability to a ship with high usage, even though its been taken care of.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Hmm, I wonder if usage will be tracked somewhere on ship in the PU...lol.

Probably not becasue like cars, people would associate less reliability to a ship with high usage, even though its been taken care of.
I have no idea what CIG will come up with track different metrics of things or for why. Once the improved radar scanning is in game where supposedly larger ships can help conceal smaller ships, I'm wondering if a C2 loaded with low end cargo can hide a MSR loaded with high value cargo as they pass over a scanning area. Pirates that can see that a C2 loaded with scrap that's at best going to be barely more than the shipping costs wouldn't be worth attacking or paying attention to further. Which would just allow that MSR teammate to make plenty of profit for both crews.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I have no idea what CIG will come up with track different metrics of things or for why. Once the improved radar scanning is in game where supposedly larger ships can help conceal smaller ships, I'm wondering if a C2 loaded with low end cargo can hide a MSR loaded with high value cargo as they pass over a scanning area. Pirates that can see that a C2 loaded with scrap that's at best going to be barely more than the shipping costs wouldn't be worth attacking or paying attention to further. Which would just allow that MSR teammate to make plenty of profit for both crews.
Problem is it would take a very long time to fill an MSR with vice. I'm not sure there's a practical solution running vice with anything larger than a Lancer, which doesn't need the screen. Even a Lancer would take hours to load and the cargo would be worth so much you'd have an incredible amount at risk.

If you wait at a terminal for the supply to respawn every ten minutes, the probability someone will come along and try to "relieve you of your burden" is quite high. Vice only spawns in small amounts and it would take days to fill an MSR.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Problem is it would take a very long time to fill an MSR with vice. I'm not sure there's a practical solution running vice with anything larger than a Lancer, which doesn't need the screen. Even a Lancer would take hours to load and the cargo would be worth so much you'd have an incredible amount at risk.

If you wait at a terminal for the supply to respawn every ten minutes, the probability someone will come along and try to "relieve you of your burden" is quite high. Vice only spawns in small amounts and it would take days to fill an MSR.
I wasn't meaning Vice specifically, just high value cargo. Could be any sort of supplies of value including medical supplies, ore, etc in regards of the destination. A base under siege would need weapons, ammunition & medical supplies like crazy, so those would be the things that their enemies don't want them to have the most.

Forgot your password?