Madfish - aka the guy who sent an application after getting the invite...

Madfish

Captain
Aug 10, 2014
RSI Handle
dottedfish
Damnit - I wrote this whole crazy application text and sent it off (not copying it of course). Then I checked my org status just to find out I had an invite already! Duh...

Well, I guess it was a good test for the keyboard...

What really drew me in was the cool feet on the ground attitude. I was browsing the org page of SC and most of them had either an arrogant or childish feel about them.

This said I can tell you my assembly date was in 83 and I'm located in Germany. Until SC comes out I'll play a bit of Elite: Dangerous. I'm in alpha / beta for both so feel free to contact me. Currently I'm not too happy with the stick controls of SC so I end up playing E: D more often than SC - but I hope that will either be fixed or I'll get used to it.
I'm also playing ArmA 3 a lot. Usually I like to fly though.

As for specific input devices that I'm using (aside from your average mouse, keyboard and xbox Gamepad):
TM Warthog HOTAS
TM T.16000 (for left hand inputs)
Belkin n52TE (ergonomic key inputs)
3Dconnexion: SpaceMouse Pro (6dof)
Saitek Combat Rudder (planning on upgrading)
100FPS Freetrack

HMD is still missing but I can't live with the current low res kits out there. So there's hoping this will be fixed soon.

Anyhow, thanks for inviting me. I'm looking forward to flying with you!

See you in space :]

Reactions: SeungRyul

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to family Madfish! Sorry for the late welcome but I was abroad and just returned to U.S. :D

Forgot your password?