Magnumag Introduction!

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Alright, Operation Turkey Spray is a go!

Magnumag

Commander
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Magnumag
That escalated quickly. How about this... we invite them over for taco tuesday. Instead of ground beef we use ground turkey O.o they unknowingly ingest large amounts of tryptophan and we bid them adieu. Have our boys standing by on the trip out of system and catch them sleeping! Anything after that is just a detail. It is about the journey after all.

Daiten Baou

Rear Admiral
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
DaitenTryce
I'll bring the bacon... I'll slam my 300i into somebody's bridge! During drunk ops... I can't guarantee it'll be the enemies... but I'll hit somebody's!

Magnumag

Commander
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Magnumag
I'll bring the bacon... I'll slam my 300i into somebody's bridge! During drunk ops... I can't guarantee it'll be the enemies... but I'll hit somebody's!
As long as you do your very best I will be proud of you.... no matter whos ship you intentionally ram

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Some say that he lurks around the forums like a shade.
Some say he's terrified of ducks and that there's an airport in Russia named after him.

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
Okay, how's this sound: we bombard the bridge window of a Bengal with freeze-dried turkey-bombs until either a.) the window breaks and the bridge is exposed to the vacuum of space, or b.) the window gets covered in turkey guts, thus blinding them and leaving them vulnerable to a kamikaze Aurora slipping past their defenses and crashing into the bridge.

turkey bombs confirmed!? brb.... upping my pledge

Reactions: Flipper

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
It may be time for Operation Turkey Drop on his RL domicile. We have to make sure Teste Magnumag hasn't gone into a Dogfighting Module-deprivation coma.

Reactions: Magnumag

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Sorry for the absence my Testies! Had to get out of the house and off the forums for a while or the DFM-Deprived Coma (DFM-DC) was inevitable. What have I missed?! This is me climbing mountains! Hooray!

Welcome back! Now we are a dictatorship!

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Sorry for the absence my Testies! Had to get out of the house and off the forums for a while or the DFM-Deprived Coma (DFM-DC) was inevitable. What have I missed?! This is me climbing mountains! Hooray!
Welcome back!
WHO is that behind you?

Forgot your password?