Makute's store Grand Reopening! LTI game packages! Limited and special variants upgrades available!

Elmy

Admiral
Feb 20, 2017
RSI Handle
Elmy-pcc
I'm interested in the UEE Enviroment Coat. I'll buy it from you if you still have it. Sent you a PM :)

Reactions: StdDev

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
Hi everyone! It's been a long since my last update. New in stock are both a Carrack and Merchantman game packages, each with SC and SQ42 and LTI. Also, an original concept Aegis Sabre and an Endeavor Service Equipment and Crew Pod with LTI, along the usual assorment of CCU'd ships, upgrades and hangar flair.

Have a great day!

Reactions: StdDev

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
Drunken hicks of Test! I need to liquidate some of my assets, and I thought it would be a good idea to sell them at cost for my fellow testies, don't ask me why...

Starting with a Banu Merchantman upgraded from a P72 LTI for $250, Paypal fees included. Remember this beast saw its value rised to $350 recently. That means that next anniversary sale you can turn it into a Reclaimer or a Carrack for free.

Do not pay attention to my OP inventory, its not up to date, but will be soon.

No, Blind Owl, do not have a cheap LTI package yet, but that may change in the future ;)

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Interested
PM sent

Reactions: Blind Owl

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor