Manc in the room

PeppaPigKilla

Admiral
Sep 15, 2019
RSI Handle
PeppaPigKilla
Hello

Been a while since I wrote one of these out. If you haven't guessed it already I go by the name @PeppaPigKilla name says it all in that regards.

I'm a 30 something from Manchester, don't ask me if I'm blue or red because we all know only blues come from manchester.
Space sims have been somethings I've only really put a lot of attention into recently, I borrowed my friends SC account to have a go in 3.4 to see what all the fuss was about and well I was sold and bought myself a pledge and I've been gaming with a couple of friends on it since and upgraded my way to a cutlass black.

I'm still learning and only found out how to use the gimbles today, changed my perspective on dogfighting as I'm now kicking ass instead of getting ass kicked.
No idea what melting is, only just found out what the coupling does, so as you can see I have a lot more to learn.

Joined the discord before but never got a DM off the bot to verify so I was unable to chat on it.

Anyhow, going to hang about a bit and see what you're all about.

Gr33nh0use

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gr33nh0use
I've been gaming with a couple of friends on it since and upgraded my way to a cutlass black.
Thats what I did. I had 3 other ships and they were all meh but once i got the Cutlass I was sold. Thats my daily driver. Welcome to TEST! Contact some of the admins on here im sure they could help or direct you to someone who can help sort out your discord issues.

Forgot your password?