Marking time - Where have we been, Where are we going?

Aunfox

Space Marshal
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Aunf0x
It's officially been 5 years since I joined Test Squadron.

I was a little grizzled when I joined and now I'm totally in a different place in life. I still love me some Star Citizen. I started following Star Citizen when it was a concept and signed up for the dream in 2014. Somehow between the friends made and adventures had, I have not regretted one minute of it. Xeno threat was a thrill. Like a reverse episode of the Jumptown days. And that like this season of life, makes me think the best days are still yet to come. Where have you been on your journey fellow citizens? Where do you think we are going?

Raising a glass to you Testies,
Aunfox

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I also really enjoyed the Xenothreat and can't wait to see many more events come out. I also got to participate in the last day of assisting the XT out for some added game play in what I think will be a preview to come when PvP is more of a focus and allow the event to be more than just sitting in a Tali and firing 6 torps and jumping out to rearm.

Sadly with the event over yesterday I lost all my hype to even log back into the game - but will jump in today to get some ground racing practice in for the Stanton 7.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
half a decade ...

another one whose patience exceeds their intelligence

happy TESTiversary, and welcome to the club!

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Congrats on 5!

And to answer your question as to where we going:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z5HJRC9F_0&ab_channel=TherapyVEVO

Cos you know, game is a scam! lol
Also cos Test is Best, why would we go anywhere?
I really liked Xeno too, got me back into the game. I finally spent the time and tons of credits to fit out my aurora and my 300i, and they can rip n tear some bounty targets now! Very excite, much fun!

Reactions: marcsand2
Forgot your password?